Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Free Typing Program that WORKS!

I think we have about 3 different typing programs on CD-ROM, and the kids lost interest in all of them after the first few lessons, especially my son, who gets freaked about anything with a time limit. But I feel like typing is such an important skill these days. I looked on-line the other day and found this. My kids love it, and it's free! Even my husband, who never learned to type, is joining in on the challenge to complete all the levels. Check it out: http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/typing/

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Thanks for the link; I've bookmarked it for later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Dance Mat Typing, but have been neglecting it, too! Thanks for the reminder.
    - Dana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...