Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Reading Thing Challenge

I stumbled on this at the Callapidder Days blog. I LOVE to read, tho' I am ashamed to say I haven't finished ONE book this year! By this time last year I had already read War and Peace, Eragon, and Pride and Prejudice. But that was when my Lil' Diva was still taking naps. Now she's isn't, so my quiet time during the day is gone (and I've started blogging, which has consumed my wee hour or early morning quiet time). But Spring Break is coming up soon, and there's no combination like the beach and a book, so I'm going to try to get back on board the reading wagon, and try this Spring Reading Thing challenge. Here's my hopeful list:

1. The Hobbit
2. Brisingr
3. Finish Help for the Harried Homeschooler
4. Finish Lisa Whelchel's The Busy Mom's Guide to Bible Study

It's short, but I have to be realistic. After all, gardening season is almost here. :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your reading! The Hobbit's one I've been meaning to get to, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...