Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Homeschooling Stuff Worth Checking Out, Edition 2

Have to share these resources I came across, too...

Being EOC (Extremely Organizationally Challenged), I'm always searching for ways to keep myself on task to do household chores. I recently found this great resource called the Motivated Moms Chore Planner, and so far it's worked better than anything else I've found. I love having both the daily and weekly chore lists on the same page - for me that works better than the "control journal" concept promoted at flylady.net (I've learned a lot from flylady, too, tho').


Also, check out today's post over at A Holy Experience. It has wonderful thoughts and information about teaching the Bible to children, and has links to a free pdf of Through The Bible with My Child, which after browsing through, I think I will use with our kids this year. I've been looking for something like this.

So, otherwise, we are just here hanging around at the family zoo.



Found this surprise visitor in the yard today. The kids were very excited. The turtle, not so much.


3 comments:

  1. I am such a fan of A Holy Experience...the amazing photos, the posts--everything!

    I love the picture of your kids--and even the cat--checking out your visitor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cat looks a bit freaky in that last picture... ha ha. The kids sure do look excited though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cat! I am cracking up...lol!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...