Wednesday, July 22, 2009

You Capture: Black & White

Who needs TV for entertainment?...

"That is one freaky dude, man."

I was a little wary about joining this week's challenge at You Capture, as good black and white processing truly is a challenge for me (as you can see). But I wanted to play along so I could see everyone's entries and maybe learn a little more about what works. And maybe it will convince me to take the plunge and move beyond the editing capibilities of iPhoto :).

See more black and white at the You Capture Challenge.


9 comments:

  1. So much fun!!!! I am a turtle freak, so I think you are so lucky to have such a wonderful photo subject...Love the kids expressions too! Great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. roflmao...these are sooo good, love them, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, great shots! I love the third one the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids + turtle + cat + possible cat/turtle mischief = great shots! I really enjoyed these. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially love this post because I saw your pics in color too! That cat is just too funny...like a person. You captured him/her and all of the kids--oh, and the turtle too!--very well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The third photo of the cat stalking the turtle is wonderful...nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. iPhoto is a good place to start editing, but you do need try some others too. I've heard great things about Picasa-- and it's free!

    Love the story here, their faces really tell it all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the pictures! Aren't cats the funniest critters sometimes! LOL!

    Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. Well I think you did a fantastic job! Your pictures look great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...