Sunday, June 27, 2010

Girls' Week Out, final edition

OK, just a few more pictures from our Girl's Week Out while big brother was at Drum Camp.

a1

Eventually we had to try to find things to do that didn't cost money, since our adventures away from the farm were costing almost as much as Drum Camp.

So we hit many playgrounds.

a2

a3

a4

a5

a7


a8
but eventually the heat drove us in

a9
and we decided to visit a local history museum instead

a9a

a9b

a9c
the ultimate doll house

a9d

a9e

a9f


a9g
The next day it was back to a new playground.

a9h

b1

b2


b3
and then inside again for a PetSmart visit (anything to be inside!)

b4
I thought this little guy was gorgeous.

b5
(yes, there were pleas for a new kitten, but I was strong)

b8


b9
we finally caved and spent a little on some ice cream.

Couldn't help it. We were hot.


Finally our week on the town came to an end with son's Drum Camp recital...
c1
He did great!
We were very proud.

c4

I had a great week hanging out with my girls, but I have to admit, I'm looking forward to staying home next week, too. Wearing yoga pants, playing with chickens, swimming at the neighbors, staying cool...

Home is good.

3 comments:

  1. The girls all look so beautiful in their sundresses and so grown up. Please put some bricks on their heads to make them stop growing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet they spent some time looking at the dollshouse and miniature fun fair. I remember seeing the dolls house at Windsor Castle, when I was a child, and wishing that grown-ups wouldn't rush passed the interesting bits so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a bright, sunshiney day! i love the birds and the kittens - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...