Thursday, September 30, 2010

You Capture: Togetherness

This week's You Capture Challenge is Togetherness.

Our kitty cats like to eat together...

t4


t6


tt3
and nap together

which is really sweet...

tt4
usually.


t7
And then there's bunny togetherness.

It's a little hard to see what's going on in this picture, but we caught these bunnies in a snuggle moment, which is big, because they started out hating each other.
You've come a long way, bunnies.



t3
and there's doggy togetherness


tt1
and people and doggy togetherness

tt2


But my favorite kind of togetherness
is when I catch siblings
acting like friends...

t1

t2


t8
I love this photo, because it wasn't posed, I just captured a moment that was already happening. Even though there are plenty of other seats on the porch, the kids love to pile in together on the porch swing when we read aloud for school.

I love that.

Photobucket
Check out other family togetherness captures over at this week's You Capture Challenge.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, you have lots of great photos here! I think the balck and white umbrella is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say that the love between animals and us is so sincere. How can we not love them? And then you captures are the definition of together. Every single shot is perfect for this theme. My favorite is the milk shot and the last shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the cat and dog photos! Nice captures - but I think my favorite is the very first one (the three cats with the food bowls), though the dog with his paw on your son's leg is also a great "togetherness" moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures... especially the last one and the cat ones. Very sweet. :)

    Marla @ www.asthefarmturns.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos! The cats are darling but the girls in their jammies are so sweet too!
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love how your kids are close to each other. mine were never close. they are getting that way now that my oldest is 26 and married. it's a blessing, to be sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, gosh, Casey, that last photo is a framer for sure! It is perfectly real and perfectly sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...