Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall Farm Photo Walk, final chapter

q5

q8

r1

r8
Alice?

r9

s1

s2

s3

s5

s9

t1

t2

t3

t4

t5

t7

t9

u1

u2

u4

u6

After our busy homeschooling day my mind is spent and I have no words left in me this afternoon, and the only time one can get away with posting just pictures and no words is when the pictures are really really amazing, and these are not really really, so here are some words in the form of a recipe for one of my favorite halloween week treats (second to chocolate, of course). So now my post is justified....

Toasted Pumpkin Seeds:

DSC_0253

Spread washed pumpkin seeds on a cookie sheet and allow to dry overnight.

Spread dried pumpkin seeds on a cookie sheet lined with foil.

Melt 2 tbsp. butter and mix with 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce.

Pour mixture over pumpkin seeds then sprinkle seeds with seasoning salt.

Bake @ 350 F for 15-20 minutes.

Yum.


4 comments:

  1. I'm just catching up, so I've seen the whole walk in one go. You live in such a fantastic place. How do you ever get anything done? Intrigued by the febreeze bootle and ragwort. Is this a use for febreeze that I didn't know? Love all the photos. Thanks for the pumpkin seed recipe. I've been doing it plain, so I'll give worcester sauce ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I took a walk with you, beautiful photos...our beautiful fall leaves blew away with the high winds today. I'm afraid I will wake up to winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are most definitely AMAZING!! Great job - like Anita said - I feel like I was on the walk with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Cheryl
    There was just water in the febreeze bottle :) Butterfly was watering the wildflowers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...