After seven years of homeschooling, there are finally a few subjects for which I can, with confidence, say that I can end my search for the perfect curriculum. For science we found Apologia and will probably never look any further. For math it's Singapore math for the early years, then Teaching Textbooks. And for spelling, it's All About Spelling.
And I was just about to order the next level for my daughter when, lucky for us, I got an email saying that they're offering their All About Homophones e-book for free this weekend with any order. That's a $27.95 value free until Nov. 1. Here's how you can get it, too:
- Add any product(s) to your cart.
- Do not add the All About Homophones e-book to your cart quite yet.
- In the upper left corner of the cart, you'll see a box that says "Special Code." Type in these three letters, all in capital letters: AAH. Then click the "Apply" button.
- The free All About Homophones ebook will appear just above where you enter your shipping information. Click the orange "Add to Cart" button.
- You'll receive this e-book automatically, without delay! Enjoy!
My search continues for the perfect history curriculum, reading curriculum, pair of jeans, and pen. Anyone have any suggestions?
By the way, I like never watch TV, so I never know what's on. Just in case anyone else is in the same boat, I did come across in a web search that there are Shrek and Monsters vs. Aliens Halloween specials on tonight, Saturday, 8 pm on NBC. We love CG Animation in this house (just watched How to Train Your Dragon again last night through Netflix - wow, the animation is so amazing in that movie), so if we're back from trick-or-treating in time, we'll be watching Halloween Dreamworks-style tonight.
Anyone else trick-or-treating tonight? Our town is doing it a day early this year.