Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Evening, part 1

So I don't know if it was BeachPea's Care-Tray or mother-in-law's turkey noodles, but I am feeling better this afternoon and thankfully do not think I have the flu. In fact, I think it all may have been my body rebelling over the fact that I was supposed to start back on wii fit today. Little sneak.

Or Big sneak.

Which is why I need to start back on wii fit today.


But feeling better means back to work, and I am at this point surrounded on my bed by 6 head-high piles of laundry that need puttin' away, so I didn't get to post all the pics I wanted to today, but here's one more round for now...


c1
The evenings on the beach were absolutely gorgeous.
c2
Something about the Fall angle of the sun bathed everything in light in a way somehow different that what we're used to seeing in the summer.

c4
Heaven.

c5


c6


c7


c8

For whatever we lose (like a you or a me),
It's always our self we find in the sea.
~e.e. cummings



4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful photos! We were in FL at the same time! Hope you continue to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got sick the day after Thanksgiving and it was no fun- glad you are starting to feel better! Looks like an awesome trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, you've captured so MASTERPIECES here! I mean these are just stunning! WOW! I miss the beach so much. We moved away when my oldest was 1, so he doesn't remember it, and of course the other 2 never experienced it, only on vacations. These are BEAUTIFUL shots! :-) (I'm not a bird person, but I think my faves are the ones with the birds in them. They have an amazing feel to them!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was "some" masterpieces - LOL!
    I'm so tired! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...