Thursday, May 26, 2011

Life Lately: It's Hot Outside! Edition

I feel like I've been out of sync with the camera lately - just can't capture the shots I want to, so I almost didn't post these pictures. But then I remembered that my blog is about capturing moments I want to share and remember, not about perfect shots, so here they are, a few scenes, good or bad, of life lately on the farm...

d8
Hay is growing

_____


DSC_0106
and it is HOT outside around here lately

_____

which means we've been spending a lot of time indoors...

DSC_0255
BeachPea, teaching her aunt's cutie-pie dog to high five.

_____


DSC_0036
Girlie time

d1

_____


d4
Lots of game playing

d6
(Sidenote: this is in our basement, and it has been cleaned up since this was taken, so imagine the background without all the stuff-noise (you can breathe now, Uncle Tim)).

d7


______


d3
Disney Channel recently ran a High School Musical marathon.  Butterfly was all over it.  She has been the world's biggest HSM fan since she was one year old.  As soon as the marathon was over on TV, she pulled out all our HSM dvds and watched them again.  We've all been singing the songs in our sleep (we're all in this together...)

______


d2
Of course, hot weather means the beginning of yummy summer foods, so life is good, even if it's hot.

Is it heating up in your neck of the woods?

1 comment:

  1. I loved these pictures.
    I love your life.
    The hay is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...