Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer Snapshots

a11
Every once and a while, we'll forget how miserable it is to try to travel into town on a hot day and will venture out of the house...

a1
{love us some 5 Guys}

a9c
{at a party at our library for kids who completed the summer reading program}

b1
{Yay, BeachPea! 31 books this summer!}


But mostly, we've been STAYING HOME, staying in, and staying cool lately...

a2
{Reading time with Grumpy, and our photobooks from Shutterfly and Snapfish arrived!  I was really pleased with how they turned out from both companies.  But I really love that custom path from Shutterfly, and I think their print quality is a little better.  Shutterfly runs 20-30% off and free shipping deals on their photobooks every few days, so if you use them be sure to wait to order until they're running a deal.}

a5
{BeachPea is already getting ready for her birthday party, coming up in a few weeks}.


a3
{New babies on the farm}

a9h

a6
{Hangin' out}

a9d
{Learning to jumprope}

a9g

a9f
{We haven't quite gotten the hang of it, yet :)}

b2
{and lots and lots of water play!}

Headin' out for more now,

5 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful. I LOVE your new babies. I love how your baby is holding her baby and her little toes are linked. Oh my goodness, SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me realize that I need to stop complaining about our cooler and wetter than normal summer! I don't think I could stand the constant 100 degree days.

    Love that water pic! And jumping rope, what fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like Five Guys, burgers and fries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love following your blog. Your pictures are just beautiful.
    I was thrilled when I saw that your kids did the summer reading program at your local library. I to work in the children dept. at our local library. We just finish with our summer reading program and it thrills me to see how much the kids have read.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...