Monday, August 22, 2011

Pinkalicious Pigskin Party

c2

In honor of the August (and late July) birthdays in the family, we put on a theme party here at the farm - Florida State football for Uncle Pokey, pigs for cousin Jax (she loves her some pigs), and of course, PINK for our BeachPea.  Put together, it was a Pinkalicious Pigskin Party.

a1
my baby girl, almost 11


a2

a3

a4

a5

a6

a7

a8

a9

a9a

a9b
showing off a new engagement ring!



a9c

a9e

a9f

a9g
{our first cake pops! (idea for piggies came from here)  You're awesome, Aunt Lolo & JC!}.

a9h

a9d

a9i

a9j

a9k

a9l

a9m

a9n
present time!


a9o

Thank you, family, for a perfectilicious day for BeachPea. :) 


See what's going on around the world today over at the Communal Global link-up.

8 comments:

  1. Those cake pops turned out perfectly. WOW!
    Did I ever tell you I think you are an outstanding mother? I do! I surely do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casey, what great pictures and what a great party! I love the way you did this post. It's just so darn cute. Congratulations to the girl showing off her new ring. So much fun!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. This is my 10th year of home schooling and this year I am down to 3. Sigh! just 3...yay me! :) I know what you mean about wondering if your doing the right thing with your kids by homeschooling them. The world will tell us NO! BUT! as a mother of a home school graduate...That's me:) I can tell you YES! you are doing the right thing, even on the crazy days that you think your going to pull your hair out and kill someone...your doing the right thing. It's worth it. AND you know what??? Colleges LOVE us! They love us!!! I am truly blown away by this fact. As much as the public schools in my area hate home-schoolers the colleges are falling all over us ~ like in can't do enough to get my son to go to their college.

    Keep on home schooling!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHat a neat concept! Z has just discovered Pinkalicious, so now we're checking out every book on Pinkalicious from the library. I won't be surprised if she asks for a Pinkalicious party next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that party looks amazing!! and I agree with the above comment - keep on homeschooling!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun theme - all of you look like you really enjoyed yourselves! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great party!! Love all that pink! Guess it's a good thing that pigs and pink share a color! And those cake pops are just beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it- I wish my girls loved that character. I think it's so cute- maybe I will just throw myself a party using the theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Casey for posting all these wonderful pics! You are awesome!

    What a great party week! Thanks so much.

    Lolo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...