Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Flower field afternoon...

...and me without my camera.

b9f

So I've been watching our pasture turn yellow with bitterweed from the kitchen window the last few weeks, and thinking I should take the girls out there to "frolic amongst the blooms" for some pictures. This weekend I was finally able to gather them all together for a trek out to the hill, and on the way out the door realized that my Nikon battery was dead. But it was too late to stop the momentum at that point, so I grabbed my old Kodak EasyShare instead. The result wasn't the pictures I wanted, but actually, not having to worry so much about getting the perfect shot freed me up to play with my babies more. And it was fun. But here's a few captures, for better or worse, to help us remember our afternoon...

b1
(picking persimmons on the way)

b2

b3

b4

b6
(Ce Ce's first outing)

b7

b8

b9

b9a

b9c

b9d

b9e

b9g

b9h

b9i

b9l

b9j

b9k


See more adventures in blogging from around the world at the Communal Global Link-up.

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! Miss my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - you did a great job with that little Kodak! (I have the same camera!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW DELIGHTFUL!!!!!!!!!! What a great day full of fun! I really adore that last one- frame it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still, the photos are STUNNING! Loved this set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! What a wonderful place. Love the big bouquets of flowers. ~Julie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...