Saturday, September 15, 2012

Random... again.

DSC_0353

I've heard it said that you lose 10% of your brain cells with each pregnancy (and seeing as how this is baby #5, I guess that makes me an official half-wit :)).  This time around I feel like the lost cells must be creative ones, because I've had major writer's/photographer's/blogger's block lately.  I appreciate you who have stayed with me anyway and still come back to visit, even though there's not always a new post waiting for you.  Thank you.

As per usual, I just have a few random pictures of our life to share, instead of a cohesive post.  Maybe with Fall on the way I'll get inspired to get the camera out more.  Or maybe I'll stay random until those brain cells grow back.

Do brain cells grow back?

I hope so.

DSC_0357
farm morning

DSC_0362
Zooble reading practice

DSC_0363


DSC_0370
Little bakers

DSC_0382
pinterest blueberry muffin recipe (love me some pinterest)

DSC_0376
french fry lesson

DSC_0377

DSC_0379


DSC_0389
one more game before bedtime

DSC_0392
Audubon art project (Great Artists)

DSC_0396
cat nature study

DSC_0397
"You may draw me now"

DSC_0400

DSC_0404

DSC_0406

DSC_0410
Buddies

1 comment:

  1. you know i love this post just as much as i love all the others. :) just cuz i think your family is pretty amazing. no need to wow me, you can just sit back and nurse those dead brain cells back to life. ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...