Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Life Lately

So my oldest baby girl is beginning to trade spending time playing with Littlest Pet Shop toys and Barbies for creating nail art...

DSC_0324

DSC_0411
Which is a little sad, because it means she's growing up.  But it also means free manicures for me, so it's not all bad.  She'll be sharing some of her designs at her newly revitalized blog if you'd like to see.

DSC_0373
But pretty nails haven't stopped this farm girl from working in the garden, and learning how to drive the tractor. She said learning to drive made it the "best day ever".

DSC_0376
And here's son at his first driving lesson.  He did great!  Notice daddy hooked up a raker attachment to the truck to get free labor while son circled the pasture.:)

DSC_0433
Meanwhile, the girls are still lovin' on their baby sister

DSC_0434

DSC_0349

DSC_0532
(and teaching her the important things in life, like all the characters in My Little Pony)

DSC_0399
Carribear still lives in her purple hat


DSC_0413
Hungry teenage son has decided I haven't spent nearly enough time in the kitchen since baby came along, so he asked for a cooking class so he could take matters into his own hands.

DSC_0422
BeachPea was happy to oblige.

DSC_0424

DSC_0426

DSC_0427
Happy students

DSC_0428

DSC_0431
Yum!

2 comments:

  1. I love BeachPea's blog, she has done a really good job on it! You've all been doing such a lot of fun things, especially the driving! I'm 45 and I'm only just about to learn - i might be needing your children for some tips :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my girls love nail designs too! I love it, but it makes me sad when they start trading their little girl things for bigger girl things. I almost cried at the grocery store the other day, when our favorite checker commented on how grown up the girls were getting :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...